This Georgian mansion overlooking the Raritan River was constructed in 1739, and was noted as a frequent location visited by George Washington. It was occupied by the British in 1777 during the American Revolution. At night, this mansion has the feel of a haunted mansion, with tall trees surrounding the old residence. The RR team has been unable to tour the mansion, which is apparently undergoing reconstruction. It is believed to be haunted, but details are not currently known. There is not much to report at this time, but additional investigations will be conducted.